Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fake A$$ People

Oh my stars, sometimes I hate the internet...
I go on babycenter alot, but since it is by phone, I don't get to comment and post often, but when I heard about this 'baby Ben" who died from cancer, of course I was sad! And I put Boo Boo in blue for a slideshow and now to find out it all was fake. How flipping sick!
If I ever post a pic of Boo Boo or future kids on BBC again, I will watermark them.

Luckily I am not really an active member, but still. It is gross that people get a kick out of these things...


That was one rant for me, I got a couple more coming up...stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. whats your sn?? Im so pissed about this whole thing with ben!!! my sn is bacon33baby. Im really pissed though because I was blocked by bbc today for no reason!! it just peeves me so much that they will let people like "rachel" on there and block people who actually are real and want to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also disgusted and sad for the Mums who do have real tragedies adn now will be suspected as fakes.

    Bacon33baby - I LOVE your comments on BBC (I'm kiwikatehk) and can't imagine you overstepping lines that many others do with impunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried about Ben, but I never donated any money or anything. It makes me feel bad for the ones who really have lost a baby....she has to be some kind of sicko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is horrible. Sounds like she needs therapy. I thought it was bad when my ex-friend faked a miscarriage to "make her boyfriend be nicer to her," but this is beyond me. It's horrible when someone loses a baby but it's more awful to lie about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry I didn't get back here sooner guys, lots going on this last week. But my sn is greenduck6 I don't post a lot cuz I just look at my phone and it never lets me lol. But when bigger things happen I try to jump in, so I was very mad to here about Ben being fake. and yep, she probably is some sick person...

    ReplyDelete