Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mom Hair...Those Dreadful Words...

I have been doing fun things with my hair since Middle School.  From crazy color bangs (that didn't show up well on my dark brown hair) to bleaching parts and adding fun colors that way, to just having bleach parts, and than red hair for a couple years.

When I started dating Hubby I went back to my natural hair and have never really looked back. I am really starting to miss out on my fun hair! I know I am a mom and a wife now, but I am still only 22 years old and I want something fun!
I have always had bangs and after Boo Boo was born I started growing them out! It's working good so far and I can't wait for them to be all grown out.


Side note: HOLY DUCK hair loss! I feel like I am going bald. I am sick of this postpartum hair loss already! When will it end? Thinking of finding good vitamins and hoping that helps. Hubby keeps saying stuff about my hair like I can help it or something. Like I really want my hair to fall out? I am sick of it as well!


Anyways, next month or so when my bangs are about grown out, I want to do something more that is not "mom hair". I have been dying to dye my hair (haha) for a long time now, so I think I am going to do it! I see all these girls with the bottom half of their hair dyed a different color and I REALLY want to try that! Don't care what others say, I am going to go for it! I just can't decide what color because I do want to keep my brown on top. So either blonde or red on bottom....hmmmm. I am thinking more blonde and if it doesn't look right I can try red right away.

Can't wait! I will post a picture up when I do it!
No mom hair for this one!!
=D

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sorry to hear about the hair loss! I never noticed that with either of my pregnancies thankfully, but I've read about it being a problem for others. If you want me to recommend a good hair/skin/nails vitamin let me know :) I used to take it and it really helped my stretch marks go away; maybe it would help with your hair growing back!

    ReplyDelete