Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Period

Just got over my first postpartum period. I have to admit I was so scared to get it! You hear these horror stories and how some women have that first period for a month, or horrible cramps, etc. I was so not looking forward to it!

I knew that when I stopped breastfeeding, mother nature would come roaring back sooner or later, so about a month after I stopped, sure enough it did.

But guess what? It was normal! My easy peasy period! Not much cramping, and only a few days of heavy bleeding, then tampering off.

Lucky ducky me! :)

Now watch, my next one will have enough blood and groans for a horror movie.... ;p

3 comments:

  1. Glad it went well (don't know if it's kosher to comment on such things!)
    Still nothing here though Luke still breast-feeding up a storm - his choice more than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready to be done BFing... I have promised Ethan one more month (to get to 6) and then all bets are off!

    ReplyDelete