Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

3 Years Later....Hubby and I

Wow, I can't believe that about 3 years ago I started dating Hubby. Funny thing, it was the NFC Championship game, Favre's last game as a Packer. Now we are in the Championship game again today against the Bears....hahaha.

A lot has happened in 3 years. I went from dreaming of being a crazy cat lady with my 3 cats, to dating the best guy ever, to getting married on my 21st birthday, and already being pregnant twice, and my 5 month old Boo Boo. Wow. Take a deep breath. ;)

Well, I know this isn't really about parenting, but without hubby and I getting together, there would be no Boo Boo to enjoy.
Speaking of Boo Boo, he just woke up from a nap, luckily he's not crying...yet. Last night he was up until after midnight, oh boy. But giving him more gas drops worked. So remember, sometimes giving a late dose of gas drops works. Only sometimes though.

Have a fun day everyone, and Go Packers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment