Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello :)

Hello,
It's after 6 pm, getting ready for another Oatmeal attempt with Boo Boo. His gas has been horrible and it seems that no one really cares but me and my husband. So far this "gentleease" crap isn't working. My MIL suggested solids to calm him down. Starting slow because I really want to wait until he's 6 months to do foods. But I am trying everything. Dr keeps saying gas drops and that if it doesn't improve soon she wants to see him. So yeah....
He really isn't digging the food yet, it's a mess, but oh well, he will get it.
It's singing and dancing time with my Boo Boo before food, so I will keep this first one short, but don't worry, many posts to come on everything and anything. I really hope I keep this up. Please someone yell at me if I go more than a week without posting ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment